Thursday, February 5, 2009

One sick kid, one kid sick of the other kid hogging all mama's attention



Well that nasty bug that's been terrorizing everyone all winter has finally found Esther bug at last. She started acting funny on Monday, and it has just gotten worse and worse each day. I took her into the Dr's today and he diagnosed her with a ear and throat infection. So she's on some antibiotics. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Ezra's immune system is strong enough to kick Esther's bugs butt. He started coughing today so we'll see what happens. He's not sick in this picture, just angry that he's in his excersaucer prison.iiiiiiooooo000 (Esther added that last part)

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh I'm sorry! Poor kids! Esther looks miserable! Kayla named her doll Esther. I think it's cute. You guys should come up when Esther gets better!

Rebecca said...

oh, I hope Ester gets feeling better soon now with antibiotics! Eden ended up having an ear infection too, otherwise I'd say send Ezra over!

Uncle John D said...

Awwwww...sorry to see and hear the little ones out of sorts! Medicine for the one....Mommy for the other. Lets hope for a swift return to happy times.

Ann Amelia said...

thanks for all your support, we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of the two little kiddles are so funny, I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I see 'em! I hope they never get sick again!