Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I guess I'll be getting another one of these for Christmas!


I'm not going to lie. I'd secretly convinced myself this baby was going to be a girl. All the online tests said so. But am I sad to be getting another little elf like that guy? Hell no! Now that I know what the baby is (most likely) I can just be excited. The due date was Jan 3, but every time I've gone in the baby measures bigger than he's supposed to be. For example, today I should be 16 weeks but the baby is measuring 17 and a half weeks. Maybe I'll finally get that chubby little baby I've always wanted! Esther and Ezra were so skinny, it would be fun to have a chunk:) And we could name him Santa! Maybe he'll even be born on Christmas day!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Here's for a SANTA BABY-hopefully he doesn't come down the chimney....I'm elated about this Ann!

Kelsey said...

Hurray! Chubby baby boy! Glad you were able to see him on the ultrasound!

Catherine Faux said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you Ann! Is this going to he little Nero? (or is it Niero?)

Missy said...

Congrats Ann! That is awesome news.

Catherine Faux said...

(in response to your comment on my blog...) because I am a brat! Just kidding. We drove all the way to Bear Lake and stayed there until it was time to come back to LV. You should have come to Bear Lake. jk. We are coming up for Christmas though and would love you see you and your new baby and the others :) this year!

Tom Davenport said...

Done! As ordered. One chubby little Wilder born on Christmas Day! Didn't name him Santa, though.